MBOX file to Outlook and Office 365 Migration

Hanna Baker
2022-02-16 05:20:40

MBOX files are used to store a single folder of the mailbox and are the preferred choice to share specific emails as it allows sharing the required folder instead of a complete file. We all know managing several files is a hectic task as you have to shuffle between several files just to find a specific email. Many users are seeking a reliable MBOX converter to get rid of multiple MBOX files. 

Shoviv MBOX converter

This software is a one-stop solution for MBOX users who wants to upload MBOX to Office 365 and Outlook PST. The software is all in one utility and works as an MBOX to PST converter as well as MBOX to Office 365 and Live Exchange migration tool.

Shoviv has embedded this software with several user-centric features that hold it in high regard and make it a reliable choice even for non-technocrats. Let me explain some of its features before describing its working process. 

1. The software allows adding several MBOX files in a single go and without any bar on their size. 
  2. You can preview every email of the MBOX file with all their Meta properties. By previewing the emails, you can get assured you are processing the required email. 
  3. It has a filter option on the Subject, From, and To basis criteria, so you can exclude unwanted emails from processing. 
  4. The software supports MBOX files of up to 20 email clients. Also, it is compatible with all versions of Outlook and Windows Operating System. 

MBOX to PST and Office 365 process

• Install and open the software in your system. 
  • Click on the Add MBOX option from the ribbon bar. 
  • Now add MBOX files or folders you want to convert or export. 
  • Next, choose Outlook PST/Office 365 from the ribbon bar. 
  • Following will be a target wizard, if converting MBOX into PST, then browse the location to save PST files. If doing MBOX to Office 365 process, then provide Office 365 credentials. 
  • A filter option is also available on the same window based on the Subject, From, and To criteria. Once done with all options, click on the Export button on the bottom and set folder hierarchy as per need. 
  • Now the software will start the process and display a live log report where you can see on-time process status. 

You can install and use the software free version to have an idea of software skills and compatibilities before purchasing the tool. 

Read more: MBOX to PST Converter

Samuel Dodson
2022-03-02 22:58:45

If you are interested in my experience, then now I will tell you about it. A few weeks ago, my business needed to create a new application. However, I asked my father about this, and he sent me a company that provides a custom dashboard design service from this company, which helped me complete this task after I contacted them. I sincerely want to help you in this matter so that you can also use this resource.

Somit Vishwakarma
2022-06-28 05:20:31

MailsDaddy MBOX to PST Converter tool is the most effective solution to load and import large mailboxes from MBOX to PST, EML, Office 365, MSG, HTML, etc. It has several conversion options that help technical and non-technical users to load and export data from MBOX to Outlook PST format with all mail & attachments. It has several advanced options like filter, email selection, single/separate PST etc that allow any level users to transfer data from MBOX to Outlook PST format.

Get more information: MBOX to PST Converter