While after making flight reservations, there can be unplanned events to attend and you have to cancel or reschedule your flight booking. According to the flight change policy of Alaska Airlines, you can make any changes including the date and origin of your trip without any change fee if you meet the policy’s requirements.
Through the Alaska Airlines Manage Booking option, passengers can not only change their flight tickets but request additional services such as extra baggage allowance, advance meal, and seat selection, and do flight check-in, rebooking, and cancellations with a few clicks.
How to make flight changes in Alaska Airlines online?
If you have made Alaska Airlines Reservations and want to change your flight ticket, follow these simple steps.
- Visit Alaska Airlines’ official site and go to the ‘Manage Booking’ option.
- Enter your flight confirmation code and your name.
- Check your booked flight ticket and go to the ‘Flight Change’ tab.
- Choose the flight you want to change and make all the necessary changes, then click on the proceed button.
- In the final step, you have to make payment for your Alaska airlines reservations.
- Once the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation on your registered email address.
Terms and Conditions of Flight Change Policy of Alaska Airlines
- If you want to avoid the flight change fee, upgrade or change your flight ticket 60 days before the scheduled flight departure.
- Passengers with refundable flight tickets can request flight changes with no additional fee.
- If you want to make flight change on the same day, you must be holding a confirmed reservation operated by Alaska Airlines.
- You are only eligible for a flight change only if your flight reservation meet the following requirements -
- i) Your flight ticket does not contain a saver fare and government fare.
- ii) It should not be a part of any tour packages.
iii) It should not be more than 13 months from the time of the original booking.
- iv) It should not contain more than six passengers.
- v) Carry not more than eight segments.
- vi) It must contain travel within the US, Canada, and Mexico.
If you fail to make any changes to your flight ticket for any reason, feel free to directly contact the Qatar Airways Reservations department and seek their assistance and support.
Visit Our Website :- What are the cheapest days to fly on Southwest?