PayPal is one of such platforms that help you to walk cashless. There is no fear of losing your money. You just need to make an account on the PayPal app, and you are good to pay money digitally.
If you already have an account on PayPal but have lost access to it, you will get guidance from this article. You can easily perform your PayPal account recovery by following the steps given below.
Steps to recover the PayPal account
- You need to get to the sign-in page of PayPal.
- Now you have to enter your username in the given blank.
- Click on the Forgot password button to get on the password recovery page.
- After this, you are required to choose the way you want to recover your account.
- There are three options to recover your account:
1. Security Questions: You will be asked a question that you have to answer correctly to match the recorded data. If the answer is correct, you can reset your password.
2. Recovery Email: You need to enter the recovery email in the blank to receive the verification code in the email inbox.
3. Recovery Phone: You have to provide your phone number to get the verification code. You will get the code in the SMS form.
- Now you have to enter the code in the verification box, and then you will be able to reset your password.
- You have to enter a strong password and then click on the Done button.
By following the steps above, you will be able to recover your PayPal account. If you could not do it on your own, you could contact customer support at PayPal. If you have a question about what is 1 800 Number for PayPal live person, you can give a call on 1800-419-9833. You will be connected with the customer representative who will help you to recover your account.